Wednesday 7 September 2011

Stepping Stones

I've got a bit behind with the challenges; this sketch is from Sketchy Thursdays from three weeks ago. I chose the background paper easily as soon as I had picked the photos to use, but I did the paper shuffle over the large piece on the right. This piece has small pink paint splats on it and I had some punched butterflies lying on my desk that I didn't use on this layout so I went with pink as an accent colour. I added the title in two fonts but I do wonder if I should have stuck to just one?

Supplies
Card - Basic Grey Marjolaine
Paper - Fancy Pants Designs Little Sprout, Dovecraft
Butterflies - Punched from Making Memories Glitter Butterfly Just Chillin' Girl
Brown Letters - Doodlebug Design
Pebble Letters -  from Stash

No comments:

Post a Comment