Thursday 20 October 2011

Look At What I Can Do Mummy!

It's been a busy week at work so not much time for scrapping. I did manage to make this layout for Pencil Lines' Sketch 254 yesterday evening but haven't had time to blog until now. My version is somewhat simpler than the sketch as my patterned paper was too narrow to add embellishments around the photo. I was going to scatter stars across the right hand side in place of the butterflies, but they just looked silly so I left them out too.

The layout is about the first time my son pulled himself upright in his cot. I love this childlike alphabet but there aren't very many layouts that it suits. The background paper looks a bit purple on my screen, but it is blue in real life.












Supplies
Paper - Pebbles New Addition, Fancy Pants Papa
Letters - Sandylion/Winnie the Pooh
Ribbon/Tag/Star - from Stash 

No comments:

Post a Comment