Wednesday 12 October 2011

Sun, Sea ...

Why do I always wait until Wednesday before I do the Sketchy Thursdays sketch? Am I the only one who leaves it until the last day? And will I ever change?

Here is the latest:





















The title probably looks a bit strange, but this is to be the left page of a pair. The right page will feature my children buried in the sand on the same day and the full title will be "sun, sea and sand." This is also the reason that I moved the title to the bottom of the page and moved the body of the layout to the right a bit. I am not sure where the journalling will go yet, probably on the other page.

Supplies
Paper - Basic Grey Marjolaine, Travel Expressions Seashells, DCWV Beach Words, Buzzcraft
Letters - Doodlebug Design
Wave Sticker - Sandylion Camping Sticker Borders

2 comments:

  1. Loveeee this!! Great photos and love love love the shell paper! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the title font! Love what you made for the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!! :)

    ReplyDelete