Saturday 12 November 2011

Pencil Museum

Another layout using photos from 2007; this one is for Shimelle's Sketch of the Week last week. Luckily for me she didn't post one this week which gave me a chance to catch up.





















We were at the Pencil Museum in Keswick so I chose to use up this piece of paper with coloured circles that I have had for about three years and regretted buying as it has never been suitable for any photos. The envelope embellishments were cut with my sister-in-law's Big Shot and I added coloured brads and black paint spatters to make the line of decorations on the sketch. It's not a favourite layout, but at least I've used that paper. I have another piece with squares on it. I wonder if it will take me another three years to use that?

Supplies
Paper - Doodlebug School Dot Talk, Cosmo Cricket Homework, Black/White from Stash
Brads - HOTP
Letters - Papermania
Paint - Wilko

No comments:

Post a Comment