Saturday 3 December 2011

Valbergtårnet

I am finally nearing the end of my Norway album, and I added another page with the help of Shimelle's Sketch of the Week. Her sketch was quite plain and, although her finished layout had a lot more embellishments, I stuck with the simplicity of the original.





















The main differences were painting a border around the block of photos and paper, and moving the journalling circle up to accommodate my longer title - by the way, Valbergtårnet is Norwegian for The Valberg Tower. This was an old fire watch tower in Stavanger. 

Supplies
Cardstock - Unknown from Stash
Papers - Fancy Pants Papa
Border Stickers - Doodlebug
Letter Stickers - American Crafts
Paint - Folk Art - a mixture of Cocoa Bean and Yellow Ochre

No comments:

Post a Comment