Friday 16 March 2012

Decorative Pins

I have seen pretty pins on a number of cards and scrapbook pages recently but I haven't seen them to buy anywhere and I'm not sure that I would actually buy any if I did see them. Sheila at ScrapFit has a solution to this with her latest step class - a tutorial for making your own pins. I concentrated on one of her methods, gluing beads to jewellery head pins and rummaged through my stash for neglected beads. I managed to make a number of pins very quickly.


I'll post links here as I use them:
Butterfly
Small Heart
Blue Shell
Three Beads
Large Heart
Green Beads

Supplies
Head Pins - The Bead Cafe
Beads - from Stash

2 comments:

  1. These are totally adorable! Isn't it funny how many beads you can find just laying around??? I love the shell and the teeny green beads...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bead too, and isn't this such a great way to use the leftover odd beads? Your pins are so beautiful!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete