Thursday 29 March 2012

Hainan Temple

The technique challenge at Scrap Whispers this month is to include at least a paragraph of journalling on the page. This wasn't difficult for me, as all my Malaysian pages have writing on them.

This one, about the Hainan Temple in George Town, is a bit different from recent pages as I used one piece of cardstock and just a couple of scraps of paper. The Chinese name for the temple is Thean Hock Keong, and is for the same deity as the Thian Hock Keng that we saw in Singapore. I scrapped the Singaporean temple on the same cardstock, but I made that page a long time ago and my style has evolved in that time. I hope that by reverting to a plainer page I can link the two temples and also link the start and end of the album.

Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV Far East Stack
Letter Stickers - All My Memories
Brads - Papermania
Paper, Vellum & Peel-Offs - from Stash

No comments:

Post a Comment