Wednesday 7 March 2012

Little India

Hurray, Shimelle has brought back the Scrapbook Starting Points on her blog, though they have moved from Saturday to Monday. This one, with its "four squares and three lines" is reminiscent of one from last September, but I took it in a very different direction this time.

I chose photos from Little India in George Town, Malaysia and picked out my paper. Then, I added my "three lines" (paper, ribbon and border sticker) in three places, before layering up my photos and a small cluster for my title and journalling. I cut out the flower circle and the doily in that cluster from two of the papers and inked the edges for some contrast with the paper behind them.

Supplies
Card - DCWV
Paper - Fancy Pants Summer's End
Lace Border Sticker - Crate Paper Random Collection
Peel-Off Letters - Gold Label
Ink - Papermania
Ribbon - from Stash

Tools
Fiskars Circle Template and Shape Cutter
EK Success Corner Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment