Sunday 15 April 2012

Art Underground

The second challenge of Shimelle's scrapbooking weekend was all about mixing papers. This isn't really a problem for me as I tend not to buy whole collections of paper, preferring to pick and choose individual papers that I think I will use.

For this page, I picked two 4x6 photos from the Metro in St Petersburg last summer. I started by scraplifting myself (from this layout) but changed things as I went along, ending up here:

The background paper is from Daisy D's, plus Bazzill cardstock and bits from the K&Co Hannah, Bo Bunny Et Cetera and First Edition Spring Feast collections. 

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Daisy D's Small Flower-Petal, K&Co Hannah, Bo Bunny Et Cetera Stamped, First Edition Spring Feast
Letters - K&Co Hannah, Bo Bunny Et Cetera Combo Stickers

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Fiskars Bracket Border Punch
EK Success Corner Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment