Tuesday 8 May 2012

Zoe & Jon

After the frenzy of the crop at My Scrapbook Nook, I am moving on to ten more challenges for National Scrapbooking Day at Two Peas in a Bucket. There's a wide variety and I started with an easy one - Challenge 9: Go Geometric - create a page using chevrons. As luck would have it, the Prairie Hills collection that I have used a few times recently contains a chevron. I decided to cut out a full 12" strip of the chevrons and place it behind a single photo:


I used a luggage tag from the same collection and decided to add a butterfly to the top left to mirror the one on the tag. This was a plain chipboard butterfly that I coloured with black ink and backed onto yellow card, which qualifies the page for Challenge 2: Make It Yours - Create Your Own Custom Embellishment as well. I can't find any ruling about combining challenges, so I am assuming this is OK.

Supplies
Card - Bazzill 
Paper - Pink Paislee Prairie Hill (Flight Pattern)
Tag - Pink Paislee Prairie Hill Shipping Tags
Letters - American Crafts Thickers
Butterfly & Cord - from Stash
Ink - Ink It Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment