Monday 25 June 2012

Kedleston Hall

Still on 2007, but taking a break from the ABC Crop to do Shimelle's monthly class '& now for something completely different' at UK Scrappers. She posts a supplies list on the 10th of each month and 20 steps to complete a page on the 20th. I did pull my supplies beforehand, but once the class was posted I tweaked things a bit.

The main thing that was 'completely different' for me was the number of die-cut shapes that Shimelle used. I don't have many, and the ones I had pulled were just too small, so I substituted a couple of journalling cards and some fabric flowers.

Supplies
Paper - Basic Grey Marrakech, Scenic Route North Shore, Echo Park This & That
Letters - Making Memories
Journalling Spot - KaiserCraft
Vintage Postcard - Long & Winding Road by Shimelle Laine for Two Peas in a Bucket (Digital Element)
Ticket - Unknown Source (Digital Element)
Stars - from Stash
Flowers - Papermania
Brads - Laura Ashley
Camera - atd

Tools
Fiskars Bracket Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment