Sunday 8 July 2012

Cheerful Day

Well, the ABC Crop is officially over, but I have five more challenges that I would like to finish. The first is for V: V is for Variegated - create a page using striped patterned paper.

I recently received my kit club parcel with some Dear Lizzy Neapolitan papers, including a pretty stripe. I decided to use this, and picked a picture of five of my Grandad's great-grandchildren (my children, my sister's child and my cousin's children). This was taken on his 90th Birthday, so I used the balloons from the same collection. Other pages nearby in the album will make the birthday theme clearer. I'm not sure what to use as a title for the page; I'd picked the sticker that says 'Cheerful Day' and I'm thinking that I won't actually add a proper big title. Does every page really need one?

Supplies
Paper - American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, KaiserCraft Seaside
Sticker - American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan
Metal Embellishments - Papermania Floral Circles
Washi Tape - We R Memory Keepers
Ink - Papermania

No comments:

Post a Comment