Saturday 7 July 2012

Chelmorton

When I was digging out the photo for the last page, I found a trio of photos from the same holiday that fit together. I decided to use them for the T challenge of the ABC Crop at My Sketch World: T is for Twine - use twine on your page.

I'm also using the prompts from Shimelle's Something from Almost Nothing class. Prompt 1 was to use metal and prompt 2 was about using up paper scraps. I punched a stack of 1" squares from scraps to make a border, set a few eyelets in the squares and wrapped twine around the whole thing. 

Unfortunately, the photo colour is slightly off, as the background paper is beige not grey.

Supplies
Paper - American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart, plus scraps
Twine - Brown Sugar Divine Twine
Letters - All My Memories
Eyelets - Creative Collection
Ink - Papermania

Tools
Dovecraft 1" Square Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment