Saturday 21 July 2012

Photo Scavenger Hunt 1

While blog-hopping recently, I came across a couple of mentions of a photography based scavenger hunt set by Maria Ontiveros at Gallo Organico. There are 21 photos to be taken between 21 June and 21 September (plus one that can be substituted for any of 1-20). Most of them are do-able without being too easy so I decided to give it a go. 


As well as blogging them I've set up a separate page to collect all the photos together in one place. Please click the 'Photo Hunt' tab at the top of the page to see them (and details of the ones I haven't found yet).


School finished yesterday, my son returned from a field trip with a bag of dirty washing and the sun is shining so I've been able to take my first photo today - an easy one - the clothesline:




No comments:

Post a Comment