Thursday 13 September 2012

Countdown to London 2012

As I mentioned last post, I have decided to make an album for our experiences at the Olympic and Paralympic Games this summer. Despite the number of half-finished albums that I have on the go, I want to make this one straight away, before I forget anything. My other albums have all been collections of individual pages, but this time I am planning the album as a whole. 

All my pages will be kraft cardstock and I have chosen two paper collections, the newish Portobello Road and the remains of my old Wild Asparagus papers, most of which coordinate well. I'm hoping that limiting my supplies will help to speed me on my way. Also, as I use any embellishments, I will add the rest of the pack to my supplies so that I can repeat those elements throughout the album.



My first page is of the countdown clock in Trafalgar Square. The title is 'Countdown to London 2012' but the first two words are in small peel-off letters and are hard to see. I don't actually mind this, as it means the title can be read as just 'London 2012' which is a good opening page for the album.

Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania Kraft Basics
Paper - Papermania Portobello Road, My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus
Letters/Numbers - MME Lush, docrafts
Brads - Laura Ashley
Ink - Ink It Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment