Thursday 27 September 2012

Red Mascot Trail

Back to the Olympic mascots and the Red Discovery Trail in London. This ran from County Hall to Lambeth Palace, across Lambeth Bridge and through Victoria Park Gardens to Westminster Abbey.

I kept the photos at the same size as on my last mascot trail page, and as there were a few less, I could fit them in two rows with wider borders at the top and bottom of the page. I'll admit to being 'embellishment-challenged'; I just don't see the need for every page to be smothered in extra bits and pieces. However, those wider borders needed something, so I layered up a few shapes at the top-left and bottom-right of the page, duplicating the arrow shape that I also used on the previous mascot trail page.

Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania Kraft Basics
Paper - Papermania Portobello Road, MME Wild Asparagus
Letters - Pebbles
Ink - Ink It Up!
Gems - Doodlebug
Arrows - from Stash

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Big Shot and Nested Circle Die
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment