Monday 24 September 2012

The Runners

Another page from the Olympic marathon, one with three 4x6 photos of the runners. There's quite a lot of journalling, but it's mostly listing the athletes in the photos and their finishing positions. I managed to photograph most of the top ten and all the medallists, though I didn't know that at the time. 

It's three landscape photos again, but I hope there is sufficient contrast with the last page. I've noticed that I tend to put my photos on the left and my titles and journalling on the right, so I might try to change this up as I go along. I  chose this embroidery thread along with my papers when I started this album, but it's the first time that it's made an appearance.


Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania Kraft Basics
Paper - Papermania Portobello Road
Letters - MME Lush
Ink - Ink It Up!
Thread - Anchor 

Tools
EK Success Corner Punch (with guard removed for scallops)

No comments:

Post a Comment