Saturday 27 October 2012

Dunwich


Next up  is a class from Iruk; her page is called Our Story, and uses three photos in a row, on a misted background. I don't have any mists so I adapted her methods for acrylic paint flicked at the page with an old toothbrush. My paint colours led me to choosing a trio of beach photos and, having already ploughed through my scraps for the patchwork page, I knew what was in the  box and pulled out some larger scraps which would complement the paint colours, rather than looking for full sheets.

Supplies
Cardstock - White Scrapbook Insert
Paper & Tags - K&Co Hannah Scrap Pad
Journalling Card - Long & Winding Road by Shimelle Laine for Two Peas in a Bucket (Digital Element)
Letters - Scenic Route

Tools
EK Success Corner Punch (with guard removed for scalloped edge)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed all the layouts, but this is my favorite. I love the design.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete