Thursday 11 October 2012

Judo

Going 'backwards' a little, the first sport of our day at ExCel was judo. There were two contests at a time and each one lasted a maximum of 5 minutes so there was a fast turnover of athletes. I adapted this month's scrap map from Creative Craft World for my page. The sketch has four portrait photos, but I've  gone for a panorama of the hall plus four square photos of the competitors. I love that the word 'judo' is short enough that I could use my big letters again.





















Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania Kraft Basics
Paper - Papermania Portobello Road, MME Wild Asparagus, K&Co Cut & Paste
Letters - MME Lush
Buttons - Meiflower
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

7 comments:

  1. I look at all your olympics pages, even though I don't always comment. This one has a great structure (also loved the sitting volley ball one).
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've managed 5 photos and your page doesn't look cluttered. Lovely papers too. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely! A super interpretation of my sketch. Thank you for joining in with us at CCW.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Amanda, did you enjoy the Olympics? Love the alphabet they are my favourite. Thank you for joining in with us over at CCW.

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout of the photos! A fab take on the sketch. Thank you for sharing with us at CCW. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this page, thank you so much for joining in our challenge at CCW *hugs* Sarah x x x

    ReplyDelete