Tuesday 9 October 2012

Powerlifting

Up until now, I've scrapped more-or-less chronologically through my Olympic and Paralympic album. The next section to tackle is our day at the Excel centre, where we had a day pass to our choice of sessions of a variety of more minor sports - sitting volleyball, table tennis, powerlifting and judo. 

I was mulling these over in a traffic jam yesterday and decided to make use of the May class from the '& now for something completely different' series at UKScrappers for my powerlifting page, as the photos are small and repetitive and some are a bit blurred. Having made this decision, I got straight to work on the page, so I have gone slightly out-of-order for now.

Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania Kraft Basics
Paper - Papermania Portobello Road, MME Wild Asparagus
Letters - Anita's Glitterations, Authentique Petite Type Circle
Brads - Papermania
Thread - Anchor or DMC
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
Fiskars Apron Lace Border Punch

1 comment:

  1. Your last three layouts are all very nice, but this is my favorite!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete