Sunday 11 November 2012

Orienteering

This is a re-work of an old page. I do try to leave my older pages alone, but I store my pages chronologically and I've made the neighbouring pages more recently so this one stuck out like a sore thumb. I originally made it with just three colours of cardstock, and no patterned paper at all.

I added an offcut of patterned paper and a couple of strips of washi tape behind my photos and moved the original title block and embellishments closer to them. Finally I journalled directly on to the background where previously there was no journalling on the page. It still looks like an early page, but I am happier that it 'fits' in the album better now.


Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania
Paper - October Afternoon Walk in the Park
Washi Tape - We R Memory Keepers

No comments:

Post a Comment