Tuesday 13 November 2012

Scouts on Parade


The next prompt from Shimelle's Scrapbook Remix was about the 'B' sides of our patterned paper, the smaller, quieter patterns that are easier to mix together. She challenged us to find one of our own pages that we like and re-create it using 'B' sides.

I picked out a few possible pages, and found that they all had a landscape photo or a pair of portrait photos. Maybe that should tell me something about my scrapping habits, but I don't know what. Anyway, I decided to re-create Schoolboys, a page that I made in June, using a photo from the scouts' Renewal of Promise ceremony earlier this year. All of the papers were 'B' sides except the yellow but that is still a quiet pattern.
.

Supplies
Paper - Basic Grey Snowfall, Basic Grey Plumeria, Fancy Pants Papa, Echo Park This & That + Scraps
Letters - Echo Park This & That
Border Sticker - Crate Paper Restoration
Gems - Crystal Stickers
Transparency (over Journalling) - Basic Grey Plumeria

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment