Monday 3 December 2012

Bodnant Garden

We spent a week in North Wales in April; I've scrapped some of the photos already but there are plenty more, and a lot of them will be double pages. This double has photos from the National Trust garden at Bodnant:




I arranged my photos in a large block with a wide border on the left and a small border on the right. However, the left border seemed a bit too wide, so I added a strip of washi tape and a line of embellishments.

I entered the left page into the November week 3 challenge at UK Scrappers, where we were asked to make our own flower embellishments, use scrunching and use punches and inking. I left out the scrunching, so I can only claim 20 out of 30 points for the challenge.

Supplies
Paper - K&Co Wedding, K&Co Life's Journey
Letters - Basic Grey Periphery
Ink, Washi Tape & Gems - Trimcraft

Tools
Fiskars Bracket Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle, Label & Flower Punches 

No comments:

Post a Comment