Tuesday 8 January 2013

16 Months

This is my fourth page with a 10" x 12" photo, but I also tracked down a couple of smaller photos that were taken at the same time, and I fitted them on the edge of the page. The stripey paper is an old favourite, but I am running out now.



I have one more large photo page in progress, but I'm waiting for some navy blue letters to arrive in the post. I'd ordered them before I started the page but I think they will be just the right size and colour to finish it off.

ETA: I actually started this page before Shimelle posted her Sketch of the Week for 3rd January, but the two are so similar that I thought that I would link them.

Supplies
Paper - HOTP In the Kitchen, Kit 'n' Kraft
Numbers - American Crafts Simply Chic
Letters - Basic Grey Curio

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say how much I love the fact that your blog features scrapbooking. It seems like there are fewer and fewer blogs like yours. I follow and read every day, even if I don't always comment.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute layout. The background paper goes perfectly with the photos. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete