Thursday 17 January 2013

Nyhavn

My third CHA Challenge from Two Peas in a Bucket is Challenge 6 - to use six embellishments on a project. With no other instructions, I found it hard to get started, but I eventually turned to a page that I started and didn't finish a couple of months ago. I was scraplifting a page then but although I liked the original I didn't like my own page. I pulled it apart and used some of the pre-cut paper pieces with the original photos, from Nyhavn, the three hundred year old 'New Harbour' in Copenhagen. We took a boat tour of the city from here, so I tucked our tickets into the page.



My six embellishments are the yellow dew drops which I placed on the points of the zig-zag paper.

Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV, Bazzill
Paper - Pink Paislee Prairie Hill
Letters - American Crafts Thickers
Gems - Papermania Dew Drops

No comments:

Post a Comment