Thursday 24 January 2013

Up Above

This is the tenth and final page from the CHA Challenges at Two Peas in a Bucket. I started Challenge 9: Grab 9 Items on Your Workspace Right Now a couple of times before, but diverted those pages to other challenges.

This time, I started by picking my photos and deciding on their placement. I thought that they needed a light coloured mat so I picked aqua and white pages from the DCWV Mat Stack that I keep on my desk in an attempt to use it up. I took the aqua colour from these mats and pulled out the brown and aqua patterned paper from my stash. Then I picked the background - a paper I rejected from another challenge - and just added anything and everything that I had handy and that matched these colours.


The photos were taken from the Heights of Abraham, a park above Matlock Bath in Derbyshire, which is reached by cable car.

Supplies
Paper - Fancy Pant Wave Searcher, K&Co Life's Journey,  DCWV Garden Party Mat Stack
Letters - American Crafts Thickers, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type
Washi Tape - Trimcraft, We R Memory Keepers
Gems - Making Memories Paper Reverie
Butterflies - Prima
Ink - docrafts
Ribbon - from Stash

No comments:

Post a Comment