Saturday 9 February 2013

All Dressed Up

Last November, I was steadily working my way through my 2006 photos, until I hit the brick wall of a double page that I had no idea how to do. At the time, I thought that I just needed to do that double and a single page where I had mislaid a photo. I did them in January (Dunster Castle & Investigating the Great Fire), but by then I had discovered a few more photos on my backup hard drive that inexplicably weren't actually on my computer. 

Thus two more pages to go, and I will actually, really be finished with my 2006 album. Luckily, both pages are from December that year, so I just had to add one extra page protector at the back rather than rearranging the whole album to fit them somewhere in the middle. This is the first - my brother and sister-in-law at her 30th birthday party - a fancy dress party with the theme of Heroes and Villains:


Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV Neutral Stack
Paper - Paper Adventures Al Fresco, Stemma Bottoms Up, Various Scraps
Letters - Papermania
Ink - Ink It Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment