Friday 1 March 2013

Ship Ahoy

I went AWOL for a while this week, but I'm back with my last two pages from the Anniversary Sketch-a-Thon at My Sketch World. 

I was rummaging through my scraps box recently when I realised that I had a lot of pieces with a beach or coastal theme. I decided to use up some of these with three photos from Land's End and two similar sketches for two complementary pages.

The first page is from the final sketch - number 20.


Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania
Paper - HOTP Barnwood, K&Co Sea Glass, Scenic Route Belleville, Buzzcraft
Letters - Craft Creatives
Ink - Ink it Up!
Circles - Pebbles Spiral Paper Clips, Anita's Glitterations Circle Frames

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circle Template


1 comment:

  1. Cute layout. It always feels good to use up scraps. Thanks for playing along with us at My Sketch World.

    ReplyDelete