Wednesday 24 April 2013

Bath Time

I am an avid watcher of the Adventures of Glitter Girl videos at Two Peas in a Bucket and a couple of weeks ago she tackled the subject of increasing your productivity by limiting your supplies. She posted a kit list and guidance for creating three pages from that kit in her Adventure 65, those pages being designed around one, two and three 4x6 photos or photo blocks. I decided to give it a go, creating a kit with a lot of aqua, but also yellows, greens and reds. This is my first page - with three photos:
(NB The star on the third photo isn't part of the design - I think you know why it's there.)

Glitter Girl's page actually had a large block of journalling and a smaller title to the left of the photos, but I had very little to say, and I wanted to try and use up some older supplies, hence the very large title letters.

Supplies
Paper - Paper Adventures Tropical Breeze Sea Glass, Fancy Pants Wavesearcher
Letters - American Crafts Simply Chic
Washi Tape - Trimcraft

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Hobbycraft Medium Star Punch
Woodware Tiny Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment