Friday 10 May 2013

Little & Large

This is the last page that I'll be making for the fairy tales challenges at Scrap Whispers as they are closing shortly, but I think I have time for one final card before then.

It's for the Sleeping Beauty challenge which was to use bling, sparkle or glitter, but also fits with Shimelle's Challenge 11 - make it sparkle. I've chosen a spotty paper, where all the spots are glittered, with a photo of my son and my nephew in co-ordinating outfits when they were babies.


Having chosen such a glittery background paper, I didn't want to cover it up, so I stitched a bracket-shaped square on the page for interest and I kept my other papers to just small pieces stacked up under the photo.

Supplies
Paper - First Edition Spring Feast, plus Scraps
Letters - American Crafts Remarks
Thread - DMC
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
Bracket-Shaped Square Template
Paper Piercer

No comments:

Post a Comment