Saturday 4 May 2013

National Scrapbooking Day


National Scrapbooking Day (NSD) is an American invention, but it's spreading and the web will be full of inspiration and challenges this weekend. I thought I would share a few of the parties that I am trying to get to:

One of my favourite sites is Scrap Whispers and the girls there are planning 13 challenges today on a Fairy Tale theme, with a week to finish them. The fun starts at 9am with one challenge an hour all day.

Over in the US, Scrap Our Stash are hosting a Stash Challenge that will be posted at 6am EST. I haven't worked out the exact time, but I reckon I have until this afternoon before I need worry about that one, though it has the shortest deadline - midnight tomorrow PST.

Shimelle Laine kicked off the excitement on her blog just after midnight so there were six challenges online before I even woke up this morning. Luckily she has arranged them so that we can do up to four challenges on each page, and we have until next Sunday to finish them.

And what is probably the biggest crop of them all is being held at Two Peas in a Bucket. Ten challenges are up there already, again with  a deadline of next Sunday.

Some of my challenge pages will be posted in the appropriate site's gallery and some straight into my blog, but they will all end up here eventually so you could be hearing about NSD for quite some time around here. You have been warned! 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting these all together in one post. Not sure I'll have any scrapping time, but I might try. I loved what you made, especially the wheel card. Happy NSD!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete