Tuesday 18 June 2013

The Kozak Crew

It's an unusual title, but Kozak is actually my cousin's married name, and this is a photo she sent me one Christmas of her and her family.

I made this page for Challenge 141 at Scrap Whispers, which was to scraplift a vibrant page from their guest designer Jael Calvillo. As soon as I saw her page, I knew which papers I would use for mine. These all came from an 8x8 collection pack and eight one inch strips made a perfectly colour co-ordinated square in the middle of my page. I stitched around the edges, added the single photo in place of the two that Jael used and embellished the square with brads, gems and mist.


Supplies
Cardstock - Moments Scrapbook Insert
Paper - Dovecraft Sugar & Spice 8x8 Paper Pack
Letters - Crate Paper, Fancy Pants
Brads - Making Memories, Papermania
Gems - Making Memories
Mist - Mr Huey's

Tools
Sewing Machine
American Crafts Border Punch

1 comment:

  1. You've picked out every bright colour from the photo in your background - isn't that great how it makes the photo just jump off the page? Love it!

    ReplyDelete