Saturday 24 August 2013

Cruise Norway

I've not done much 12x12 scrapping since I came back from Norway, but I have begun work on the scrapbook for that cruise. I decided to use divided page protectors and I bought those and an assortment of papers before we went away. I'll be ordering all the 4x6 photos online so it will be a while before I have many finished pages to share with you. I've started five pages so far, but a lot of the 4x6 pockets are empty awaiting photos at the moment.

I actually made most of the title page before we went away, and it doesn't have any photos at all (though it's not actually finished either; I'm waiting for my husband to fill in one of the cards):



I have my album title and our ticket in the top two pockets, then a row where each of us has (or will have) written what we want to see and do. The last two pockets have our itinerary and a map of Norway.

As you can see I have chosen an aqua, yellow and grey scheme for the album. I bought new papers from two Pink Paislee lines and I've added other aqua, yellow and grey papers and embellishments to my 'Norway box'. I'll take the same approach as I did with my Olympic and Paralympic album last year - if I use anything else from my stash then I will add it to the box and continue using it in the rest of the album.

(Some of the) Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV Linen Closet Stack
Paper - Pink Paislee Portfolio, Pink Paislee Indigo Bleu, MME Follow Your Heart
Vellum - Anita's
Letters - American Crafts Thickers, Basic Grey, October Afternoon
Embellishments - Pink Paislee Portfolio Ephemera, Studio Calico Atlantic Wood Veneer, MME Lost & Found 3 Buttons
Washi Tape - October Afternoon, Trimcraft, The Range
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Sewing Machine
American Crafts Notebook Border Punch

1 comment: