Wednesday 18 September 2013

A Tale of Two Mugs

A change from 12x12 pocket scrapping, to 8x8 today as I share a page that I made in response to Challenge 152 at Scrap Whispers - Scrap the Everyday.

I've been pondering a page about my two identical coffee mugs that I use at home and at work, but the rest of the family can't see why I would scrap something like that. It doesn't seem to fit with my ordinary albums so I decided to use the smaller size and start a new album of things that I scrap 'just because'.


Supplies
Paper - Dovecraft Sugar & Spice
Ribbon - Part of a Prize from Scrap Whispers
Letters - Mustard Moon, Fancy Pants
Staples - Making Memories

2 comments:

  1. Great page love that ribbon strip across the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet page and I completely relate to having favourite mugs. That's a good idea to start an 8x8 for the Just Because pages. I think you can showcase anything you wish, and if the family doesn't understand then too bad!
    Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete