Saturday 28 September 2013

In The Maze

When I got my holiday photos printed online, I added a couple of other photos to the order; they were photos of my daughter in the maze at Hever Castle and I was pretty sure that I would be scrapping them as a pair at 4x6.

I had a look through the sketches on Shimelle's blog as she frequently scraps pairs of 4x6 photos, and I picked on her Sketch 20 from June this year - a twist on patterned paper quadrants.

I chose an old collection of paper from Basic Grey. The colours in each paper are quite similar so they get lost against each other when they are layered up. However I think that laying them out in separate blocks has worked rather well.



Supplies
Cardstock - American Crafts
Paper - Basic Grey Wisteria
Letters - American Crafts Thickers, Basic Grey Curio
Brads - Papermania
Pearls & Ribbon - from Stash
Ink - docrafts

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Amy Tangerine Date Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment