Thursday 19 September 2013

Last Walk of Summer

It's been absolutely ages since I last did a Weekly Challenge at UKScrappers but I've joined a new team there and resolved to do more of them in future. They generally have three parts to them and the September Week 3 challenge elements were a sketch (originally from Inspired Blueprints), square photographs and a theme of the seasons.

I chose photos from a couple of weeks ago, just before the weather turned all wet, windy and autumnal. I had three pictures that I wanted to use, two of my daughter and one of a field of wildflowers. I decided to print the flowers on thin card at A4 size and use them as part of my background. I haven't done this for a long time either, but I do like the softer look that you get by printing on card rather than photo paper.


Supplies
Paper - Bo Bunny Sea Foam, K&Co Paper Doll
Letters - Basic Grey
Ribbon - Doodlebug 
Flowers - Dovecraft
Brads - Making Memories
Leaves -  Part of a Prize from Crystal at Crystal's Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment