Sunday 15 September 2013

Leaving Southampton

Having added a 6x12 page protector to my Norwegian album when I made the last page, I was faced with a page-and-a-half to fill with photos from sailing out of Southampton. I decided to use the 'half' as a large title block and concentrate my photos and story in the divided page. This time I used one with a 4x12 pocket at the top with four 4x6 pockets below.




There were five cruise ships leaving Southampton that day, three from P&O, one from MSC and our own. I have shots of the other ships in the first two pockets, then a view of the yachts in the River Hamble. We were the third ship to leave, so I have a photo of Opera and Aurora ahead of us and finally a photo of the Spinnaker Tower which told us we were passing Portsmouth just before we went inside for dinner.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Studio Calico Atlantic, Love Letters
Letters - Papermania, American Crafts Thickers, Jillibean Soup
Washi Tape - October Afternoon, The Range
Labels - 7 Gypsies
Gems - Dovecraft

Tools
Big Shot & Alphabet Dies
American Crafts Scallop Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment