Saturday 21 September 2013

Photography Scavenger Hunt - The Final Finds

When I posted yesterday, I still had two photos to take for Rinda's Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt and they are both photos that I could have taken a lot sooner.

Firstly, my local pub. A group of us go here for breakfast sometimes during the school holidays, because the kids eat free and they also have somewhere to play while we chat.


Secondly, the one that we probably all leave 'til last - my self-portrait with a favourite craft supply. I couldn't scrapbook without some pretty paper, and I like Crate Paper's DIY Shop collection so much that I bought it in both 6x6 and 12x12 sizes.


Finally, I drove past a local airfield this morning and I'm going to substitute this photo for the plane I took earlier in the week. It's not a great shot, but I couldn't get any closer.


You can see all my individual finds by clicking the label below, or a summary post via the link at the top-right of the page.

And, since it ends today, you can see what everyone else found via the links from this post on Rinda's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment