Friday 20 September 2013

Photography Scavenger Hunt - Nearly There

Rinda's Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt ends tomorrow, with the official end of summer in the northern hemisphere. It's been a good one, though I am haunted by two unfound items - the cloud and the something that doesn't belong - so I'll be using the two substitute items for those.

These are a few of my finds that haven't been blogged yet:

4. An aeroplane - This should have been easy; we were planning to visit the Imperial War Museum at Duxford this summer and that has plenty of planes, but we haven't done it yet. The best I can offer is this one, taken on my walk to work on Monday.


7. A sign that is intentionally or unintentionally funny - This one is on my son's bedroom door. He didn't intend it to be funny, but when I first read it I laughed out loud.


19. A fisherman - in the grounds of Hever Castle when we visited.


Substitute - A person wearing an outfit (or item of clothing) that symbolizes your country. Time to embarrass my son again; this is him on 'British Night' on our cruise.


I just have two left: my local pub/bar, coffee house or tea shop, plus the self-portrait. I need to take those tomorrow and I'll be done.

You can see all my individual finds by clicking the label below, or a summary post via the link at the top-right of the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment