Saturday 12 October 2013

Crash!

The first October weekly challenge at UKScrappers had four parts - this sketch, a title from a book, autumnal colours and paints or mist.

The sketch sent me into my photo archives, all the back to 1998, for a single portrait photo of my son as a toddler. It was 4x6 but I cropped it slightly so that I could mat it on a 6x6 paper (a cream grid, but it looks plain white in the photo below). I used paint and a book title for my page, but I didn't follow the colour requirement, so I will only score 25/30 points for my team this week.


Supplies
Paper - Jillibean Soup Macho Nacho Soup, Basic Grey True Love
Borders - Jillibean Soup Macho Nacho Soup
Letters - American Crafts Thickers
Brads - from Stash (Basic Grey?)
Paint - Stencil Collection
Ink - docrafts

Tools
X-Cut Scallop Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment