Thursday 3 October 2013

Sixteen

Last weekend Scrap Our Stash held an ABC-123 blog hop and then launched their Blog Hop Challenge. The ABC part was two specific requirements relating to letters of the alphabet (e.g. Arrows & Brads, Chevrons & Doily) and the 123 part was a choice of three sketches. 

I chose Sketch 1 and the letters WX for Washi Tape and use an X in the title. The X might seem quite difficult, but I decided to scrap a photo from my son's sixteenth birthday.

There isn't much colour in the photo so I decided to go colourful in the paper as it is a birthday. I found the stripey paper in my scraps box and went from there.


Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper, Die-Cut & Brads - Hot Off the Press
Letters - American Crafts Thickers

Tools
Heidi Swapp Mega Mask (for Circle)
Amy Tangerine Date Stamp

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the ABC 123 Challenge Amanda! Love the double circle and enamel dots! Thank you for participating in the hop as well as the challenge! Stop by my blog....there is something there you might like to see: http://granddivasscrappyplace.blogspot.com/2013/09/blog-hop-winners.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on the challenge! Thanks for participating in the Scrap Our Stash Blog Hop Challenge!

    ReplyDelete