Monday 28 October 2013

Wildlife

When I buy a paper collection, I tend to keep all the pieces together until I'm near the end and then I either add them to my scraps box or pile the remaining pieces onto one final layout. For some reason I've kept the scraps from s.e.i.'s Dill Blossom collection in their own bag for nearly two years without doing either. 

It's time to rectify that by using the remaining pieces on this page (including that circle which I cut previously and obviously didn't use). I spritzed the background paper with mist and laid out the papers before I chose my photos. They were taken in a local nature park when my then 7 year-old son's science homework was to look at the local wildlife. I wish his science homework was so easy now that he's 16!


Supplies
Cardstock - Chartwell Studio
Paper - s.e.i. Dill Blossom
Letters - American Crafts Thickers, Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi
Butterflies - Prima
Gems - Making Memories
Mist - Cosmic Shimmer Mist
Ink - docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circle Templates
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

1 comment:

  1. Love the circle and the way you placed your photos! Nice layout!

    ReplyDelete