Friday 29 November 2013

Helping Out

I've been neglecting the monthly Have I Got Scrap for You class run by Niki Rowland at UKScrappers. Every month I mean to join in, but I rarely do. I think I've made three pages from the 10 prompts so far, but I've added another to that tally this month. One of the prompts in the November class relates to the use of not-so-obvious titles, and I've also scraplifted one of Niki's sample pages.

The girls in the photos are my daughter and my niece, and I could have gone for an obvious, "In the Park" or "On the Swings" title, but I was helping out my sister-in-law with her housework... by looking after my niece for the day so she could get on with it uninterrupted.





I combined this class with the Weekly Challenge also at UKScrappers. The November Week 4 challenge was set by the Bijoux Belles who asked us to choose six different b-words from their list. I chose blue, brown, baker's twine, brads, bling and beads. Can you spot them all?

Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV Linen Stack
Paper - Sandylion Snowflakes. Pink Paislee Snow Day
Letters - American Crafts Thickers
Washi Tape - Trimcraft
Brads - Papermania
Word Stickers - Authentique
Stars & Beads - from Stash

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Stapler

No comments:

Post a Comment