Tuesday 3 December 2013

Three "J"s

This is another page from the Red Ribbons Mini Cyber Crop at UKScrappers last week. I'm not doing all the challenges, just the ones that appeal, so this is Challenge 6. It's another sketch challenge, combined with a masculine colour palette of blues and browns.

I chose to use just the left half of the sketch, and jiggled it to suit the fact that one of my photos was square, not portrait. 


The Three "J"s of the title are James, Julie and their baby, Jonathan.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill, DCWV
Paper - Fancy Pants Little Sport, Pebbles New Arrival
Letters - American Crafts Thickers
Ink - docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Hobbycraft Star Punch
Woodware Tiny Star Punch

2 comments:

  1. GReat use of patterned papers. I really like the original 2 page sketch, too.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the two page sketch too Rinda, and I'll be using it at the next opportunity.

      Delete