Sunday 9 March 2014

Swim Baby

While working on this week's Team Challenge at UKScrappers, I've realised that I didn't share the page I made for last week's. The February Week 4 Challenge was to use multiple photos, an interactive element and some ribbon.

I picked a set of photos of my son in the swimming pool on holiday many years ago. They are all very similar so hiding two under a flap didn't lose anything and allowed me to use them all without making a double page. I was going to use the ribbon to make a loop to lift the flap but I forgot so there's just a small piece under my title instead.


My page layout is based on the April instalment of the 4x6 Photo Love series at Two Peas in a Bucket. This class originally ran in 2011 and had twelve lessons scrapping 1 to 12 4x6 photos per page; it's one class that I have returned to again and again.

Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania
Paper - Studio Calico Snippets
Letters - Doodlebug
Glitter Circles - Anita's Glitterations
Gems - Papermania
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch
Hobbycraft Star Punch
Woodware Tiny Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment