Wednesday 7 May 2014

Disneyland Paris

While I was still in 'Disneyland mode' after the last page, I decided to pull together a page that has been brewing in my head. This one will come first in my album and has photos of the park entrance and the iconic Sleeping Beauty Castle. The mixture of one landscape photo and one portrait photo can be tricky, but I matted them together and used a postcard that I bought (raised on foam squares) to fill in the gap and to serve as my title.




I'm keeping to the same pastel colour palette for all my Disneyland pages, and repeating the mason jars, gems and rub-ons.

Supplies
Paper - docrafts Spring Chic, Studio Calico Snippets, Jillibean Soup Blossom Soup, 
   American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan
Border - Bazzill Half the Edge
Rub-Ons - Basic Grey
Gems - Forever in Time + some from stash
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
Hobbycraft Star Punch

1 comment:

  1. I will be looking avidly at your Disneyland pages Amanda as we are visiting this summer. Love the idea of the jars and pastels theme throughout giving unity. May have to steal the idea and do something similar with my album (when I get around to it!). Thanks for the inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete