Sunday 22 June 2014

17

After the old photos on my last page, I've gone straight back to this year, and actually this weekend. Our son has just turned seventeen, and I tried to take the traditional birthday cake photos, but he was not going to co-operate this time. I've made do with the best of the assortment of faces I did take:



I used another sketch from Shimelle for this page, for the third challenge in her online scrapbooking weekend. It has three photos, but I swapped them for my photo collage in a similar space. The star and ticket were pieces that I had previously die cut and not used.

I spritzed my background paper with gold mist, but it doesn't really show up unless you hold the page at the right angle.

Supplies
Paper - MME Wild Asparagus, MME Bright 6x6 Pad, Sandylion??
Numbers - American Crafts Thickers
Letters - Basic Grey
Washi Tape - American Crafts DIY
Mist - docrafts
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Woodware Label Punch
Big Shot
X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
Sissix Stars Die

No comments:

Post a Comment