Friday 27 June 2014

Two Little Boys

I've gone right back in time today for another of Shimelle's challenges from her online scrapbooking weekend. When I saw this sketch I thought the jauntiness of the angled papers was well suited to toddler photos. I've tried and failed to scrap these photos of my son and nephew previously, but this time the page came together more easily.

The sketch shouted '6x6 papers' to me, so that's what I used - three colours of polka dot paper from My Mind's Eye, plus a multi-coloured chevron to bring the different colours together.



Supplies
Paper - KaiserCraft Chapter One, MME Bright 6x6 Pad
Letters - Jillibean Soup
Washi Paper - We R Memory Keepers
Stickers - Anita's Glitterations, Authentique
Gems - Forever in Time

Tools
Sewing Machine
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch
Hobbycraft Star Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment