Wednesday 2 July 2014

La Conciergerie

It's been a few days, but I've made another page from Paris; this one is of the Conciergerie, formerly part of the royal palace, it was converted to a prison in the fourteenth century, and held more than 2500 prisoners (including Marie Antoinette) en route to the guillotine during the French Revolution.




I started my page with three horizontal panels of paper, but then I added two more (well, one and a border sticker really), and stitched a circle around my photos to break up the 'boxiness' of the page. I didn't leave a lot of space for writing, so I captioned the pictures and turned my largest photo into a pocket to hold a journalling card.

Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV Linen Closet Stack
Paper - Authentique Natural, Pink Paislee Indigo Bleu
Border Sticker - Fancy Pants Park Bench
Stickers - Authentique Natural
Letters - Anita's Glitterations
Gems - Papermania Dew Drops
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Woodware Label Punch

1 comment: