Friday 18 July 2014

Water Wars

I'm trying hard to stay caught up with my 2014 album, and these photos are from last weekend. We visited my brother and his family and the inevitable water fight broke out after Sunday lunch. I snapped a few photos from the safety of the doorway, and picked the best three for my page. 

I decided to use the sketch from the July challenge at UKScrappers, adapting it for three smaller photos on the circle of patterned paper. I also moved the paper strips behind the circle, and changed the position of the title, but I think it's clear that the page was inspired by the sketch.



Supplies
Paper - Heidi Grace, Studio Calico Snippets
Letters - Thickers
Circle Stickers - Anita's Glitterations
Gems - Forever in Time
Mist - DoCrafts
Ink - Ink It Up

Tools
Kreaxions Circle Cutter

No comments:

Post a Comment